Our current project:
The key features of Target Earth are:
- Level-up your character to unlock more powerful cyborgs and arm them with stronger weapons.
- Play against other players in turn-based battles with over 20 different cyborgs and weapons to choose from.
- Play in multiple sectors against different enemies at the same time.
- Battle against different enemies with different sets of tactical rules.
- Collect resources to craft your army of cyborgs.
- Research new blueprints to build stronger cyborgs and improve your researched weapons to get the most out of them.
- Upgrade your ship to increase your cyborg production and weapon research.
- Collect numerous award badges to impress other players and document your in-game progress.
- Compete on regional leaderboards within your neighborhood or hometown and climb in the rankings on the global leaderboard.
We love creating exciting games for Smartphones. We enhance these games by adding the element of your current location to create unique and compelling location-based games. This means you will receive a worldwide playable multiplayer-game, that focuses on neighborhood communities rather than global ones. This enables users to play against people in their area and allows them to play against their friends or their colleagues rather than playing with or against anonymous users somewhere on the globe.
The gaming experience will no longer be limited to your Smartphone. But will spread from your device and into the real world, allowing for new tactics and experiences. Players would have to consider the social structure of their own community and use their knowledge about their neighborhood to succeed against others and win.
The halfreal games team consists of two programmers, a designer and a business administrator. We created halfreal games straight after university, but we already have some experience in app-development and designing. Our core-competence besides the programming side of apps, is the game-design side of the industry. It also helps that each member of our team has been passionate about games since they were young. When it comes to games and game designs, we use our personal experience, coupled with in-depth research into leading games in our field to create compelling and exciting games that offer longevity to the end user.