Team up with your friends! Build alliances and develop strategies to overcome your enemies. Meet your teammates in real-life and enhance the gaming experience!
Our current project:
Target Earth is a location-aware sci-fi strategy game with turn-based tactical battles. To add to the already long category title, it is also a massive-multiplayer mobile game and it will be released for the Android and iOS platforms.
The key features of Target Earth are:
- Level-up your character to unlock more powerful cyborgs and arm them with stronger weapons.
- Play against other players in turn-based battles with over 20 different cyborgs and weapons to choose from.
- Play in multiple sectors against different enemies at the same time.
- Battle against different enemies with different sets of tactical rules.
- Collect resources to craft your army of cyborgs.
- Research new blueprints to build stronger cyborgs and improve your researched weapons to get the most out of them.
- Upgrade your ship to increase your cyborg production and weapon research.
- Collect numerous award badges to impress other players and document your in-game progress.
- Compete on regional leaderboards within your neighborhood or hometown and climb in the rankings on the global leaderboard.
To complete this ongoing project we need some additional funding. So if we got your attention with this brief overview, check out our Indiegogo-Campaign and become one of our backers!
We love to create exciting games for smartphones. We like to connect the gaming with the current location of players to make it an unique and compelling experience. They will get a worldwide playable multiplayer-game, but with a neighborhood focused community. That enables them to play against people nearby – their friends and colleagues rather than an anonymous crowd, being somewhere on the globe. The game experience will spread out of the device into the real world. From that, new tactics will appear. Players have to consider the social structure of their community and have to use their knowledge about the neighborhood to succeed against or with each others.
halfreal games consists of two programmers, one designer and one for the business administration. We come straight from university, but already have experience in app-development and designing. Our core-competence besides the programming is game-design. Everyone in our team is a passionate gamer since his childhood. We do not only include our practical experience in the game-designing process, but also research results from successful practitioners in the field.